First I want to thank Marisha and Luanne from Don’t We Look Alike? for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. From the beginning of my blogging career (about 4 months ago) Marisha and Luanne have offered me feedback and encouragement in my own writing. They have also helped me to continue to write about my adoption experiences through their own pieces that they publish regularly. I am touched to be nominated for this award, especially since it comes from such a thoughtful duo of bloggers. Thanks!
There are rules that go along with accepting the nomination.
These are the rules, as I understand them:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
7 Things about Marisha and Luanne:
1. I really really like horrible pop music. Maybe its because I love dancing, but I think its really because its great company on long drives and helps keep me awake.
2. I cannot whistle out, only in.
3. If I am ever re-incarnated I want to be a hip-hop dancer/B-Boy.
4. Bread and a cold glass of water are above and beyond anything else my favorite foods!
5. Once in college had a radio show with my buddy called A Little Bit of Trivia A lot A Bit of Music.
6. I don’t own a computer.
7. I really really really like biking, but I always look forward to winter because it means I can’t bike as much and I have to walk, slowing down the world is nice sometimes.
I’m not a very avid blog reader, mostly inhibited by my computer access so I definitely wont have 15 nominees.